Dearly Beloved, Grace and Peace to you.
I will whisper in your ear.
• A voice of clear silence, the breath the world came from.
• A small boat in a light breeze slips along the water.
• More sun pours into the meadow than it knows what to do with.
• A figure vanishes into the crowd but is not lost. What if I am all of them?
• The moments that have passed between us do not disappear. I hold them in my hand, ripening.
• I have this blessing that expands to fill the universe. What can I do with it? I hide it inside you from behind.
• I touch you in places not of your knowing, a hand on your heart, only deeper.
• I never speak.
• Hours after the rain, the trees are still weeping.
Deep Blessings, Pastor Steve
__________________ Copyright © Steve Garnaas-Holmes Unfolding Light www.unfoldinglight.net